Asphalt Milling Services
Asphalt is the #1 most recyclable material in the world. However, if you are serious about your business, milling is the only way to handle major paving repairs.
Asphalt milling has become an essential part of our paving operation. Dixon Paving has added two new milling machines to the equipment fleet, enabling us to meet the demands of our customers nationally.
Benefits of Asphalt Milling
The milling process is the only way to remove or modify an existing asphalt surface with a specified consistent removal depth.
Dixon Paving & Milling Inc. owns 5 milling machines – 2 – 4′ mills, 1 – 5′ mill, 3 – 7′ mills
Our mill operators are the best in the industry – each operator has a name and reputation that exceeds any skilled qualification in the industry. Dixon Paving & Milling Inc. is capable of profile milling, main line milling, private and commercial detail milling.
Consider milling on your next asphalt repair project for the following reasons:
- Cost-effective option: Milling is cheaper than using excavators and loaders.
- Minimal business disruptions: The process is less imposing on businesses with high traffic areas.
- Fast process: Asphalt can instantly be placed directly behind the miller.
- Eco-friendliness: Milling is an environmentally sound choice.
- Improves drainage: This method flattens surfaces (such as roadways or parking lots) and reduces drainage across large areas.
99% of major corporations prefer milling and paving because it is fast, efficient, and easy. Better still, causing minimal disruptions in traffic patterns allows retail locations to continue to profit. DPC recommends milling with asphalt repair and maintenance in situations with both large or small repairs.
Servicing North Carolina, South Carolina and soon to be Virginia!
*DPC offers milling services by the day or week and square foot or sq yard prices
*DBE / WBE